Chapter 284-96 - Group and blanket disability insurance
- § 284-96-010 - Purpose
- § 284-96-012 - Discretionary clauses prohibited
- § 284-96-015 - Experimental and investigational prescriptions, treatments, procedures, or services - Definition required - Standard for definition - Written notice of denial required - Appeal process required
- § 284-96-020 - Temporomandibular joint disorders - Specified offer of coverage required - Terms of specified offer defined - Proof of offer must be maintained - Discrimination prohibited - Terms defined
- § 284-96-500 - Alternative care - General rules as to minimum standards
- § 284-96-550 - Standard disclosure form for group coverage - Illness-triggered fixed payment insurance, hospital confinement fixed payment insurance, or other fixed payment insurance
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.