Chapter 286-42 - Aquatic lands enhancement account program (Repealed)
- § 286-42-010 - [Repealed]What is the purpose of this chapter?
- § 286-42-020 - [Repealed]What organizations may receive grants?
- § 286-42-030 - [Repealed]Do these rules apply to projects funded on or before April 1, 2004?
- § 286-42-040 - [Repealed]What long term rules apply?
- § 286-42-050 - [Repealed]When considering approval of a conversion, what rules apply?
- § 286-42-060 - [Repealed]For land acquisition projects, are there long term obligations?
- § 286-42-080 - [Repealed]For development projects, are there long term obligations?
- § 286-42-090 - [Repealed]Must a grant recipient provide matching funds for the project - Are grant amounts limited?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.