Chapter 296-150P - Recreational park trailers
- § 296-150P-0010 - Authority, purpose, and scope
- § 296-150P-0020 - What definitions apply to this chapter?
- § 296-150P-0030 - How is this chapter enforced?
- § 296-150P-0040 - Will you keep my manufacturing information confidential?
- § 296-150P-0050 - Can you prohibit the sale or lease of my recreational park trailer?
- § 296-150P-0060 - Who handles consumer complaints about recreational park trailers?
- § 296-150P-0100 - What happens if I disagree with the department's decision regarding my compliance with this chapter and ANSI?
- § 296-150P-0110 - Do you have an advisory board to address recreational park trailer issues?
- § 296-150P-0120 - Where can I obtain technical assistance regarding recreational park trailers?
- § 296-150P-0130 - Do you allow recreational park trailers to be displayed without an insignia?
- § 296-150P-0140 - Do you allow the use of alternate materials, alternate design and method of construction?
- REQUIREMENTS FOR INSIGNIA AND OTHER IDENTIFICATION (§ 296-150P-0200 to 296-150P-0290)
- STATE PLAN (§ 296-150P-0300 to 296-150P-0310)
- DESIGN PLAN (§ 296-150P-0320 to 296-150P-0350)
- QUALITY CONTROL PROGRAM/MANUAL (§ 296-150P-0400 to 296-150P-0420)
- DESIGN PLAN/QUALITY CONTROL MANUAL - REVIEW, CHANGE/ADDENDUM, EXPIRATION, AND RENEWAL (§ 296-150P-0440 to 296-150P-0450)
- INSPECTION (§ 296-150P-0600 to 296-150P-0640)
- AUDIT (§ 296-150P-0700)
- LOSS OF STATE-PLAN APPROVAL (§ 296-150P-0710 to 296-150P-0720)
- RECREATIONAL PARK TRAILER ALTERATIONS (§ 296-150P-1000 to 296-150P-1020)
- MANUFACTURER'S NOTICE TO THE DEPARTMENT (§ 296-150P-2000 to 296-150P-2030)
- RECREATIONAL PARK TRAILER FEES (§ 296-150P-3000)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.