CHAPTER 314-10 - Sale and distribution of tobacco products (314-10-010 to 314-10-110)
- 314-10-010 - General - Liquor control board responsibilities
- 314-10-030 - Tobacco mechanical dispensing machines - Licensees without a liquor license - Records
- 314-10-040 - How old do employees have to be to sell and handle cigarettes or tobacco products?
- 314-10-060 - Persons under 18 years old attempting to purchase/obtaining tobacco products
- 314-10-080 - Parents and guardians may not provide tobacco
- 314-10-090 - What tobacco products may be used for sampling promotions?
- 314-10-100 - How may cigarette sampling activity be conducted?
- 314-10-110 - Penalties, suspension notices, posting or advertising of - Other closing notices prohibited
The following state regulations pages link to this page.