Chapter 314-19 - Beer and wine tax reporting and payment requirements
- § 314-19-005 - What is the purpose of chapter 314-19 WAC?
- § 314-19-010 - Definitions
- § 314-19-015 - What are the reporting and tax payment requirements?
- § 314-19-020 - What if a licensee doesn't report or pay the taxes due, or reports or pays late?
- § 314-19-025 - Are there any exceptions to the tax payments required in this chapter if the licensee primarily exports beer and/or wine?
- § 314-19-030 - How can a licensee claim a credit or refund for tax-paid product?
- § 314-19-035 - Reduced tax rate for beer
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.