CHAPTER 314-29 - Violations and penalties (314-29-003 to 314-29-040)
- 314-29-003 - Purpose
- 314-29-005 - What are the procedures for notifying a licensee or a mandatory alcohol server training permit holder of an alleged violation of a board statute or regulation?
- 314-29-006 - What is the process once the board summarily suspends a liquor license?
- 314-29-007 - How may a licensee challenge the summary suspension of his or her liquor license?
- 314-29-008 - Review of orders on stay
- 314-29-010 - What options does a licensee or permit holder have once he/she receives a notice of an administrative violation?
- 314-29-015 - What are the penalties if a liquor license holder violates a liquor law or rule?
- 314-29-020 - Group 1 violations against public safety
- 314-29-025 - Group 2 regulatory violations
- 314-29-030 - Group 3 license violations
- 314-29-035 - Group 4 nonretail violations
- 314-29-038 - Group 5 public safety violations for sports entertainment facility licenses
- 314-29-040 - Information about liquor license suspensions
The following state regulations pages link to this page.