CHAPTER 314-42 - Liquor control board operations (314-42-001 to 314-42-130)
- 314-42-001 - Board operations and procedure
- 314-42-010 - Liquor control board administrative director
- 314-42-020 - Appearance and practice before the board - Who may appear
- 314-42-030 - May a former employee of board or former member of attorney general's staff appear before the board and under what circumstances?
- 314-42-040 - What rules apply to the procedures used in practice before the board?
- 314-42-045 - How do you file papers with the board?
- 314-42-051 - What are the procedures when a licensee or mandatory alcohol server training permit holder requests an administrative hearing?
- 314-42-070 - Presumptions
- 314-42-085 - Written arguments
- 314-42-095 - What happens after an administrative hearing?
- 314-42-110 - Brief adjudicative proceedings
- 314-42-115 - Preliminary record in brief adjudicative proceedings
- 314-42-120 - Conduct of brief adjudicative proceedings
- 314-42-125 - Brief adjudicative proceedings conversion to formal adjudicative proceedings
- 314-42-130 - Appeal rights on brief adjudicatory proceeding initial order
The following state regulations pages link to this page.