Chapter 352-40 - Public records
- § 352-40-010 - What is the purpose of this chapter?
- § 352-40-020 - [Repealed]How do we define terms?
- § 352-40-030 - When and where can I access state parks' public records?
- § 352-40-040 - How is the agency organized and how is it operated?
- § 352-40-060 - Who do I contact to request state parks' public records?
- § 352-40-070 - When can I inspect public records?
- § 352-40-080 - How do I request copies of state parks' public records?
- § 352-40-090 - Will I have to pay to inspect or get copies of state parks' public records?
- § 352-40-100 - Can my request be denied?
- § 352-40-110 - What can I do if I object to the agency's denial to inspect or receive a copy of a public record?
- § 352-40-120 - What rules must be followed when inspecting public records?
- § 352-40-130 - How are agency records indexed?
- § 352-40-135 - Calculation of actual costs of producing copies of public records declared to be unduly burdensome-Adoption of statutory fee schedule
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.