CHAPTER 460-44A - Exempt transactions (460-44A-050 to 460-44A-508)
- 460-44A-050 - Isolated transactions - Sales not involving a public offering
- 460-44A-075 - Definition of real estate mortgages when "offered and sold as a unit."
- 460-44A-100 - Nonissuer transactions pursuant to RCW 2120320(2)Manual exemption
- 460-44A-110 - Nonissuer transactions pursuant to RCW 21.20.320(2) - Senior securities
- 460-44A-200 - Exemption from registration for secondary transactions pursuant to RCW 21.20.320(15)
- 460-44A-300 - Exemption for offers and sales to accredited investors pursuant to a public solicitation
- 460-44A-500 - Preliminary notes
- 460-44A-501 - Definitions and terms
- 460-44A-502 - General conditions to be met
- 460-44A-503 - Filing of notice and payment of fee
- 460-44A-504 - Exemption for limited offers and sales of securities not exceeding $1,000,000 to not more than twenty purchasers
- 460-44A-505 - Uniform offering exemption for limited offers and sales of securities not exceeding $5,000,000 (Repealed)
- 460-44A-506 - Conditions pertaining to the offer and sale of securities pursuant to Rule 506 of the Securities Act of 1933
- 460-44A-508 - Insignificant deviations from a term, condition, or requirement of WAC 460-44A-501 through 460-44A-505
The following state regulations pages link to this page.