Chapter 478-156 - Rules for the University of Washington, Seattle campus residence halls, single student and family housing apartments
- § 478-156-010 - Legal authority to enact
- § 478-156-011 - Purpose of residence halls, single student and family housing apartments
- § 478-156-012 - Modification of these rules
- § 478-156-013 - Priority for residence halls and single student apartments
- § 478-156-016 - Family housing apartments-Assignment and unit size eligibility
- § 478-156-017 - Assignment priority
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.