Chapter 504-33 - Facility use rules for first amendment/free speech activities
- § 504-33-010 - Title
- § 504-33-012 - Use of university facilities for first amendment/free speech activities-General policy and purpose
- § 504-33-015 - Definitions
- § 504-33-020 - [Repealed]
- § 504-33-025 - Procedure for providing notice of use of limited public forum area for first amendment activities
- § 504-33-030 - Limitations on use of limited public forum areas
- § 504-33-035 - Additional limitations on use of limited public forum areas by nonuniversity groups and individuals
- § 504-33-040 - Policy exceptions; termination, limitation of license to use facilities
- § 504-33-050 - [Repealed]
- § 504-33-060 - Criminal trespass
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.