Chapter 504-35 - Facility use rules for other than first amendment/free speech activities
- § 504-35-005 - Title
- § 504-35-010 - Use of university facilities - General policy and purpose
- § 504-35-015 - First amendment/free speech activities not covered
- § 504-35-020 - Definitions and powers
- § 504-35-022 - Requests for use of facilities for other than first amendment activities
- § 504-35-024 - Scheduling and reservation practices for other than first amendment activities - Duties of requestor
- § 504-35-026 - Facility rental/use fees
- § 504-35-030 - Limitations on use
- § 504-35-050 - Private or commercial enterprise or charitable use
- § 504-35-070 - Outdoor dances, concerts, carnivals and fairs
- § 504-35-080 - Parades
- § 504-35-150 - Administrative control - Trespass
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.