Series 14-04 - Disciplinary And Complaint Procedures For Optometrists
- § 14-4-1 - General
- § 14-4-2 - Application
- § 14-4-3 - Definitions
- § 14-4-4 - Causes for Denial, Probation, Limitation, Discipline, Suspension or Revocation of Licenses of Optometrists
- § 14-4-5 - Disposition of Complaints
- § 14-4-6 - Methods of Discipline
- § 14-4-7 - Contested Case Hearings
- § 14-4-8 - Appeals
- § 14-4-9 - Court Action and the Unlicensed Practice Of Optometry
Current through Register Vol. XXXIX, No. 11, March 18, 2022
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.