Series 179-01 - State Lottery Rules
- § 179-1-1 - General
- § 179-1-2 - Definitions
- § 179-1-3 - Financial Administration
- § 179-1-4 - Licensing
- § 179-1-5 - Instant Games
- § 179-1-6 - On-line games
- § 179-1-7 - Payment of prizes - general provisions for instant and on-line games
- § 179-1-8 - Use of West Virginia Lottery Trademarks
- § 179-1-9 - Fingerprint submission for background investigation
Current through Register Vol. XXXIX, No. 11, March 18, 2022
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.