Chapter WEM 7 - Disaster fund rule
- § WEM 7.01 - Purpose
- § WEM 7.02 - Definitions
- § WEM 7.03 - Eligibility criteria
- § WEM 7.04 - Application process
- § WEM 7.05 - Eligible and ineligible costs
- § WEM 7.06 - Payments of major disaster assistance fund applications
- § WEM 7.07 - Fund expenditure limitation
- § WEM 7.08 - Dual payment
- § WEM 7.09 - Appeal process
Current through November 29, 2021
Chapter WEM 7 was created as an emergency rule eff. 6-8-06.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.