Chapter NR 504 - Landfill Location, Performance, Design And Construction Criteria
- § NR 504.01 - Purpose
- § NR 504.02 - Applicability
- § NR 504.03 - Definitions
- § NR 504.04 - Landfill locational criteria and performance standards
- § NR 504.05 - General design and construction criteria
- § NR 504.06 - Minimum design and construction criteria for landfill liners and leachate collection systems
- § NR 504.07 - Minimum design and construction criteria for final cover systems
- § NR 504.075 - Soil borrow sources
- § NR 504.08 - Minimum design and construction criteria for landfill gas extraction systems
- § NR 504.09 - Storm water management and miscellaneous design and construction criteria for landfills
- § NR 504.095 - Design criteria for landfills that recirculate leachate
- § NR 504.10 - Alternative design criteria for landfills accepting high volume industrial wastes
- § NR 504.11 - Minimum design and construction criteria for landfills accepting residue produced by burning municipal solid waste
- § NR 504.12 - Minimum design and construction criteria for CCR landfills
Corrections made under s. 13.93(2m) (b) 7, Register, August, 1997, No. 500.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.