Chapter Trans 107 - Driver licensing of persons with chemical abuse or dependency problems
- § Trans 107.01 - Purpose and scope
- § Trans 107.02 - Definitions
- § Trans 107.03 - Information sources
- § Trans 107.04 - Information to be considered in licensing actions
- § Trans 107.05 - Medical reports
- § Trans 107.06 - Assessment referral
- § Trans 107.07 - Reporting procedures
- § Trans 107.08 - Licensing action
- § Trans 107.09 - Departmental review
- § Trans 107.10 - Review boards
- § Trans 107.11 - Effective dates, transition provisions, and miscellaneous provisions
Current through November 29, 2021
Chapter Trans 107 was created by emergency rule effective 5-1-82.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.