Chapter Trans 133 - Telephone Authorization For Quarterly Or Consecutive Monthly Registrations
- § Trans 133.01 - Purpose and scope
- § Trans 133.02 - Definitions
- § Trans 133.03 - Evidence of registration
- § Trans 133.04 - Telephone application requirements
- § Trans 133.06 - Cost of the telephone call-in procedure
- § Trans 133.07 - Invoices
- § Trans 133.08 - Cancellation of telephone authorization
- § Trans 133.09 - Grounds for refusing to grant a telephone authorization
- § Trans 133.10 - Action resulting from unpaid telephone authorization fees
- § Trans 133.11 - Application for registration
- § Trans 133.12 - General conditions of telephone authorizations
- § Trans 133.13 - Periods of non-use
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.