Chapter Trans 200 - Erection of signs on public highways and handicapped parking signs
- § Trans 200.01 - Purpose
- § Trans 200.015 - Definitions
- § Trans 200.02 - Authority for the erection of signs
- § Trans 200.03 - Guidance signs for resorts, hotels, county institutions, etc.
- § Trans 200.04 - Prohibited signs and signals
- § Trans 200.05 - Warning signs for underground transmission lines
- § Trans 200.055 - Warning signs for utility work areas
- § Trans 200.06 - Specific information and business signs
- § Trans 200.07 - Handicapped parking signs
- § Trans 200.08 - Tourist-oriented directional signs
- Appendix A - WISCONSIN SPECIFIC INFORMATION SIGN HIGHWAYS
- Appendix B - SPECIFIC INFORMATION SIGN STRUCTURES
- Appendix C
- Appendix D
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.