Chapter Trans 205 - County trunk highway standards
- § Trans 205.01 - Purpose
- § Trans 205.02 - Definitions
- § Trans 205.03 - County trunk highway standards
- § Trans 205.035 - Use of alternative "3R" standards
- § Trans 205.04 - Exceptions to design standards
- § Trans 205.05 - Project review
Current through November 29, 2021
Chapter Hy 34 as it existed on December 31, 1986 was repealed and a new chapter Trans 205 was created effective January 1, 1987.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.