Chapter Trans 512 - Accident Reporting And Safety Responsibility
- § Trans 512.01 - Purpose and scope
- § Trans 512.02 - Definitions
- § Trans 512.03 - Application procedure
- § Trans 512.04 - Screening criteria
- § Trans 512.05 - Evaluation criteria
- § Trans 512.06 - Agreements
- § Trans 512.07 - Reporting
Current through November 29, 2021
Chapter Trans 512 was created as an emergency rule effective January 5, 1998.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.