Chapter GAB 3 - Voter registration
- § GAB 3.01 - Voter registration (Renumbered)
- § GAB 3.02 - Content of the voter registration form (Renumbered)
- § GAB 3.03 - Treatment of voter registration applications (Renumbered)
- § GAB 3.04 - Requiring provision of certain information by election-day voter registration applicants (Renumbered)
- § GAB 3.10 - Special registration deputies (Renumbered)
- § GAB 3.11 - Special registration deputy application form (Renumbered)
- § GAB 3.12 - Special registration deputy training (Renumbered)
- § GAB 3.13 - Revocation of special registration deputy appointment (Renumbered)
- § GAB 3.20 - Voter registration drives (Renumbered)
- § GAB 3.50 - Charges for voter registration data (Renumbered)
Current through November 29, 2021
Chapter ElBd 3 was renumbered chapter GAB 3 under s.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.