Chapter Ins 28 - Continuing Education
- § Ins 28.01 - Purpose
- § Ins 28.02 - Scope
- § Ins 28.03 - Definitions
- § Ins 28.04 - Continuing education requirement
- § Ins 28.05 - Waiver of continuing education requirements
- § Ins 28.06 - Requirements for approval of continuing education providers and courses
- § Ins 28.07 - Evidence of attendance for continuing education courses
- § Ins 28.08 - Correspondence courses
- § Ins 28.10 - Investigation and review
Current through November 29, 2021
Chapter Ins 28 applies to all intermediaries licensed in Wisconsin.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.