Chapter Ins 42 - Managing general agents
- § Ins 42.01 - Definitions
- § Ins 42.02 - Licensure required
- § Ins 42.03 - Required contract provisions
- § Ins 42.035 - Applicability
- § Ins 42.04 - Effect of noncompliance on contract terms
- § Ins 42.05 - Duties of insurers
- § Ins 42.06 - Examination authority
- § Ins 42.07 - Additional restrictions
Current through November 29, 2021
Chapter Ins 42 was created as an emergency rule effective March 12, 1993.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.