Chapter Ins 9 - Defined Network Plans
- Subchapter I - Definitions (§ Ins 9.01 to Ins 9.015)
- Subchapter II - Financial Standards for Health Maintenance Organizations or Limited Service Health Organizations (§ Ins 9.02 to Ins 9.15)
- Subchapter III - Market Conduct Standards for Defined Network Plans, Preferred Provider Plans and Limited Service Health Organizations (§ Ins 9.20 to Ins 9.42)
- Appendix A - AUDITOR'S SPECIAL PROCEDURES REPORT ON THE SCHEDULE OF COVERED EXPENSES, version 6
- Appendix B - AUDITOR'S REPORT ON THE SCHEDULE OF COVERED EXPENSES
- Appendix C - Notice re hold-harmless provisions
- Appendix D - PREFERRED PROVIDER PLAN NOTICE TO ENROLLEES
Current through November 29, 2021
The revisions to ch. Ins 9 that are effective March 1, 2006, apply to newly issued policies or certificates of insurance on or after January 1, 2007, and to policies renewed on or after January 1, 2008.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.