Chapter PSC 111 - Requirements For Strategic Energy Assessments, Certificates Of Public Convenience And Necessity, And Fixed Financial Parameters For Certain Rate Base Electric Generating Facilities
- Subchapter I - General (§ PSC 111.01 to PSC 111.09)
- Subchapter II - Assessment of Electric Demand (§ PSC 111.11 to PSC 111.13)
- Subchapter III - Assessment of Electric Power Supply (§ PSC 111.21 to PSC 111.25)
- Subchapter IV - Economic, Environmental, and Conservation Data (§ PSC 111.31 to PSC 111.35)
- Subchapter V - Transmission System Operation Data (§ PSC 111.41 to PSC 111.43)
- Subchapter VI - CPCN Applications (§ PSC 111.51 to PSC 111.56)
- Subchapter VII - Fixed Financial Parameter Applications (§ PSC 111.61 to PSC 111.65)
- Subchapter VIII - Pre-Construction Notices (§ PSC 111.71)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.