443 U.S. 137
The case you are viewing is cited by the following Supreme Court decisions.
- Ellen SCHALL, Commissioner of New York City Department of Juvenile Justice v. Gregory MARTIN et al. Robert ABRAMS, Attorney General of New York v. Gregory MARTIN et al.
- CITY OF OKLAHOMA CITY, Petitioner v. Rose Marie TUTTLE etc.
- TENNESSEE, Appellant, v. Cleamtee GARNER, etc., et al. MEMPHIS POLICE DEPARTMENT, et al., Petitioners, v. Cleamtee GARNER, etc., et al.
- Robert DAVIDSON, Petitioner v. Joseph CANNON et al.
- Roy E. DANIELS, Petitioner v. Andrew WILLIAMS.
- Edward MALLEY and Rhode Island, Petitioners, v. James R. BRIGGS and Louisa Briggs.
- FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION, Appellant, v. James E. MALLEN, et al.
- Joshua DeSHANEY, a Minor, by his Guardian Ad Litem, and Melody DeShaney, Petitioners v. WINNEBAGO COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES, et al.
- Dethorne GRAHAM, Petitioner v. M.S. CONNOR et al.
- Myra Jo COLLINS, Petitioner, v. CITY OF HARKER HEIGHTS, TEXAS.
- Syllabus NOTE: Where it is feasible, a syllabus (headnote) will be released, as is being done in connection with this case, at the time the opinion is issued. The syllabus constitutes no part of the opinion of the Court but has been prepared by the Reporter of Decisions for the convenience of the reader. See United States v. Detroit Timber & Lumber Co., 200 U.S. 321, 337.
- Robert PARRATT and Francis Lugenbill, Petitioners, v. Bert TAYLOR, Jr.
- Bryce N. HARLOW and Alexander P. Butterfield, Petitioners v. A. Ernest FITZGERALD.
- George MARTINEZ et al., Appellants, v. STATE OF CALIFORNIA et al.
- William and Mary Lou CASTORR v. John M. BRUNDAGE, etc., et al