447 U.S. 207
The case you are viewing is cited by the following Supreme Court decisions.
- CONTAINER CORPORATION OF AMERICA, Appellant v. FRANCHISE TAX BOARD.
- SHELL OIL COMPANY, Appellant v. IOWA DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE.
- AMERADA HESS CORPORATION, et al., Appellants v. DIRECTOR, DIVISION OF TAXATION, NEW JERSEY DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY. TEXACO, INC. and Tenneco Oil Company, Appellants v. DIRECTOR, DIVISION OF TAXATION, NEW JERSEY DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY.
- COTTON PETROLEUM CORPORATION, et al., Appellants v. NEW MEXICO et al.
- ALLIED-SIGNAL, INC., as Successor-in-Interest to the Bendix Corporation, Petitioner v. DIRECTOR, DIVISION OF TAXATION.
- Marian JOHNSON, et al., Petitioners, v. Kristine L. FANKELL.
- Syllabus NOTE: Where it is feasible, a syllabus (headnote) will be released, as is being done in connection with this case, at the time the opinion is issued. The syllabus constitutes no part of the opinion of the Court but has been prepared by the Reporter of Decisions for the convenience of the reader. See United States v. Detroit Timber & Lumber Co., 200 U.S. 321, 337.
- NOTICE: This opinion is subject to formal revision before publication in the preliminary print of the United States Reports. Readers are requested to notify the Reporter of Decisions, Supreme Court of the United States, Washington, D. C. 20543, of any typographical or other formal errors, in order that corrections may be made before the preliminary print goes to press. ATKINSON TRADING COMPANY, INC., PETITIONER v. JOE SHIRLEY, Jr., et al.
- COMMONWEALTH EDISON COMPANY et al., Appellants, v. State of MONTANA et al.
- J. Gregory MERRION and Robert L. Bayless, etc., et al., Petitioners, v. JICARILLA APACHE TRIBE, et al. AMOCO PRODUCTION COMPANY and Marathon Oil Company, Petitioners, v. JICARILLA APACHE INDIAN TRIBE, et al.
- ASARCO INCORPORATED, etc., Appellant, v. IDAHO STATE TAX COMMISSION.
- F. W. WOOLWORTH CO., Appellant v. TAXATION AND REVENUE DEPARTMENT OF the STATE OF NEW MEXICO.