469 U.S. 287
The case you are viewing is cited by the following Supreme Court decisions.
- ATASCADERO STATE HOSPITAL and California Department of Mental Health, Petitioners v. Douglas James SCANLON.
- Otis R. BOWEN, Secretary of Health and Human Services, Petitioner v. AMERICAN HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION et al.
- UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION, et al., Petitioners v. PARALYZED VETERANS OF AMERICA et al.
- SCHOOL BOARD OF NASSAU COUNTY, FLORIDA and Craig Marsh, Individually and as Superintendent of Schools of Nassau County, Florida v. Gene H. ARLINE.
- Eugene TRAYNOR, Petitioner, v. Thomas K. TURNAGE, Administrator, Veterans' Administration and the Veterans' Administration. James P. McKELVEY, Petitioner, v. Thomas K. TURNAGE, Administrator of Veterans' Affairs, et al.
- NotFound v. NotFound
- PHARMACEUTICAL RESEARCH AND MANUFACTURERS OF AMERICA v. WALSH, ACTING COMMISSIONER, MAINE DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES, ET AL.
- NOTICE: This opinion is subject to formal revision before publication in the preliminary print of the United States Reports. Readers are requested to notify the Reporter of Decisions, Supreme Court of the United States, Washington, D. C. 20543, of any typographical or other formal errors, in order that corrections may be made before the preliminary print goes to press. JAMES ALEXANDER, DIRECTOR, ALABAMA DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY, et al., PETITIONERS v. MARTHA SANDOVAL, individually and on behalf of all others similarly situated