488 U.S. 75
The case you are viewing is cited by the following Supreme Court decisions.
- Donald Ray PERRY, Petitioner v. William D. LEEKE, Commissioner, South Carolina Department of Corrections, et al.
- Dean NEITZKE, etc., et al., Petitioners v. Harry Lawrence WILLIAMS, Sr.
- Edward W. MURRAY, Director, Virginia Department of Corrections, et al., Petitioners v. Joseph M. GIARRATANO, Johnny Watkins, Jr., and Richard T. Boggs, et al.
- MICHIGAN, Petitioner v. Tyris Lemont HARVEY.
- GEORGE SMITH, WARDEN, PETITIONER v. LEE ROBBINS
- Syllabus NOTE: Where it is feasible, a syllabus (headnote) will be released, as is being done in connection with this case, at the time the opinion is issued. The syllabus constitutes no part of the opinion of the Court but has been prepared by the Reporter of Decisions for the convenience of the reader. See United States v. Detroit Timber & Lumber Co., 200 U.S. 321, 337.
- J. WAYNE GARNER, FORMER CHAIRMAN OF THE STATE BOARD OF PARDONS AND PAROLES OF GEORGIA, et al. , PETITIONERS v. ROBERT L. JONES