(1) Presentation of a notice or list of claimants for filing and tender of the filing fee or acceptance of the notice or list by the filing officer constitutes filing under this Article.
(a) mark each notice or list with a file number and with the date and hour of filing;
(b) hold the notice or list or a copy for public inspection;
(c) index the notice or list according to each name given for the seller and for the buyer; and
(d) note in the index the file number and the addresses of the seller and buyer given in the notice or list.
(3) If the person filing a notice or list furnishes the filing officer with a copy, the filing officer upon request shall note upon the copy the file number and date and hour of the filing of the original and send or deliver the copy to the person.
(4) The fee for filing and indexing and for stamping a copy furnished by the person filing to show the date and place of filing is $ ________ for the first page and $ _________ for each additional page. The fee for indexing each name more than two is $ ________.
(5) Upon request of any person, the filing officer shall issue a certificate showing whether any notice or list with respect to a particular seller or buyer is on file on the date and hour stated in the certificate. If a notice or list is on file, the certificate must give the date and hour of filing of each notice or list and the name and address of each seller, buyer, auctioneer, or liquidator. The fee for the certificate is $ ________ if the request for the certificate is in the standard form prescribed by the [Secretary of State] and otherwise is $ _________. Upon request of any person, the filing officer shall furnish a copy of any filed notice or list for a fee of $ ________.
(6) The filing officer shall keep each notice or list for two years after it is filed.