(a) [Persons that may redeem.]
(b) [Requirements for redemption.]
To redeem collateral, a person shall tender:
(1) fulfillment of all obligations secured by the collateral; and
(2) the reasonable expenses and attorney's fees described in Section 9-615(a)(1).
(c) [When redemption may occur.]
A redemption may occur at any time before a secured party:
(1) has collected collateral under Section 9-607;
(2) has disposed of collateral or entered into a contract for its disposition under Section 9-610; or
(3) has accepted collateral in full or partial satisfaction of the obligation it secures under Section 9-622.