Quick search by citation:

1 U.S. Code § 107 - Parchment or paper for printing enrolled bills or resolutions

Enrolled bills and resolutions of either House of Congress shall be printed on parchment or paper of suitable quality as shall be determined by the Joint Committee on Printing.

(July 30, 1947, ch. 388, 61 Stat. 635.)