Quick search by citation:

10 U.S. Code § 1218a - Discharge or release from active duty: transition assistance for reserve component members injured while on active duty

(a) Provision of Certain Information.—Before a member of a reserve component described in subsection (b) is demobilized or separated from the armed forces, the Secretary of the military department concerned shall provide to the member the following information:
Information on the availability of care and administrative processing through community based warrior transition units.
Information on the location of the community based warrior transition unit located nearest to the permanent place of residence of the member.
(b) Covered Members.—
Subsection (a) applies to members of a reserve component who are injured while on active duty in the armed forces.