Quick search by citation:

10 U.S. Code § 12682 - Reserves: discharge upon becoming ordained minister of religion

Under regulations to be prescribed by the Secretary of Defense, a Reserve who becomes a regular or ordained minister of religion is entitled upon his request to a discharge from his reserve enlistment or appointment.

Editorial Notes
Prior Provisions

Provisions similar to those in this section were contained in section 1162(b) of this title, prior to repeal by Pub. L. 103–337, § 1662(i)(2).

Statutory Notes and Related Subsidiaries
Effective Date

Section effective Dec. 1, 1994, except as otherwise provided, see section 1691 of Pub. L. 103–337, set out as a note under section 10001 of this title.