10 U.S. Code § 236 - Personal protection equipment procurement: display of budget information
(a) Budget Justification Display.— The Secretary of Defense shall submit to Congress, as a part of the defense budget materials for each fiscal year after fiscal year 2014, a consolidated budget justification display that covers all programs and activities associated with the procurement of personal protection equipment during the period covered by the future-years defense program submitted in that fiscal year under section 221.
(b) Requirements for Budget Display.— The consolidated budget justification display under subsection (a) for a fiscal year shall include the following:
(1) The amount for personal protection equipment included in both the base budget of the President and any overseas contingency operations budget of the President.
(2) A brief description of each category of personal protection equipment for each military department planned to be procured and developed.
(3) For each category planned to be procured using funds made available for operation and maintenance (whether under the base budget or any overseas contingency operations budget)—
(A) the relevant appropriations account, budget activity, and subactivity group for the category; and
(4) For each category planned to be developed using funds made available for research, development, test, and evaluation (whether under the base budget or any overseas contingency operations budget)—
(A) the relevant appropriations account, program, project or activity; program element number, and line number; and
(c) Definitions.— In this section:
(1) The terms “budget” and “defense budget materials” have the meaning given those terms in section 234 of this title.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.