10 U.S. Code Subchapter II - PROMOTIONS
- § 619 - Eligibility for consideration for promotion: time-in-grade and other requirements
- § 619a - Eligibility for consideration for promotion: designation as joint qualified officer required before promotion to general or flag grade; exceptions
- § 620 - Active-duty lists
- § 621 - Competitive categories for promotion
- § 622 - Numbers to be recommended for promotion
- § 623 - Establishment of promotion zones
- § 624 - Promotions: how made
- § 625 - Authority to vacate promotions to grades of brigadier general and rear admiral (lower half)
- § 626 - Acceptance of promotions; oath of office
2008—Pub. L. 110–417, [div. A], title V, § 521(b)(2), Oct. 14, 2008, 122 Stat. 4444, added item 619a and struck out former item 619a “Eligibility for consideration for promotion: joint duty assignment required before promotion to general or flag grade; exceptions”.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.