10 U.S. Code Chapter 47A - MILITARY COMMISSIONS
- SUBCHAPTER I - GENERAL PROVISIONS (§§ 948a to 948d)
- SUBCHAPTER II - COMPOSITION OF MILITARY COMMISSIONS (§§ 948h to 948m)
- SUBCHAPTER III - PRE-TRIAL PROCEDURE (§§ 948q to 948s)
- SUBCHAPTER IV - TRIAL PROCEDURE (§§ 949a to 949o)
- SUBCHAPTER V - CLASSIFIED INFORMATION PROCEDURES (§§ 949p-1 to 949p-7)
- SUBCHAPTER VI - SENTENCES (§§ 949s to 949u)
- SUBCHAPTER VII - POST-TRIAL PROCEDURE AND REVIEW OF MILITARY COMMISSIONS (§§ 950a to 950j)
- SUBCHAPTER VIII - PUNITIVE MATTERS (§§ 950p to 950t)
This chapter was originally added by Pub. L. 109–366, § 3(a)(1), Oct. 17, 2006, 120 Stat. 2600, and amended by Pub. L. 110–181, Jan. 28, 2008, 122 Stat. 3. This chapter is shown here, however, as having been added by Pub. L. 111–84, div. A, title XVIII, § 1802, Oct. 28, 2009, 123 Stat. 2574, without reference to those intervening amendments because of the general amendment of this chapter by Pub. L. 111–84.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.