- § 2350a. Cooperative research and development agreements: NATO organizations; allied and friendly foreign countries
- § 2350b. Cooperative projects under Arms Export Control Act: acquisition of defense equipment
- § 2350c. Cooperative military airlift agreements: allied countries
- § 2350d. Cooperative logistic support agreements: NATO countries
- § 2350e. NATO Airborne Warning and Control System (AWACS) program: authority of Secretary of Defense
- § 2350f. Procurement of communications support and related supplies and services
- § 2350g. Authority to accept use of real property, services, and supplies from foreign countries in connection with mutual defense agreements and occupational arrangements
- § 2350h. Memorandums of agreement: Department of Defense ombudsman for foreign signatories
- § 2350i. Foreign contributions for cooperative projects
- § 2350j. Burden sharing contributions by designated countries and regional organizations
- § 2350k. Relocation within host nation of elements of armed forces overseas
- § 2350l. Cooperative agreements for reciprocal use of test facilities: foreign countries and international organizations
- [§ 2350m. Renumbered § 344]
10 U.S. Code SUBCHAPTER II— OTHER COOPERATIVE AGREEMENTS
2001—Pub. L. 107–107, div. A, title XII, §§ 1212(e)(2), 1213(b), Dec. 28, 2001, 115 Stat. 1250, 1251, substituted “Cooperative research and development agreements: NATO organizations; allied and friendly foreign countries” for “Cooperative research and development projects: allied countries” in item 2350a and added item 2350l.
Pub. L. 102–25, title VII, § 704(a)(9), Apr. 6, 1991, 105 Stat. 119, made clarifying amendment to directory language of Pub. L. 101–510, div. A, title XIV, § 1451(b)(2), Nov. 5, 1990, 104 Stat. 1693. See 1990 Amendment note below.