10 U.S. Code Subchapter II - OTHER COOPERATIVE AGREEMENTS
- § 2350a - Cooperative research and development agreements: NATO organizations; allied and friendly foreign countries
- § 2350b - Cooperative projects under Arms Export Control Act: acquisition of defense equipment
- § 2350c - Cooperative military airlift agreements: allied countries
- § 2350d - Cooperative logistic support agreements: NATO countries
- § 2350e - NATO Airborne Warning and Control System (AWACS) program: authority of Secretary of Defense
- § 2350f - Procurement of communications support and related supplies and services
- § 2350g - Authority to accept use of real property, services, and supplies from foreign countries in connection with mutual defense agreements and occupational arrangements
- § 2350h - Memorandums of agreement: Department of Defense ombudsman for foreign signatories
- § 2350i - Foreign contributions for cooperative projects
- § 2350j - Burden sharing contributions by designated countries and regional organizations
- § 2350k - Relocation within host nation of elements of armed forces overseas
- § 2350l - Cooperative agreements for reciprocal use of test facilities: foreign countries and international organizations
- § 2350m - Participation in multinational military centers of excellence
2001—Pub. L. 107–107, div. A, title XII, §§ 1212(e)(2), 1213(b), Dec. 28, 2001, 115 Stat. 1250, 1251, substituted “Cooperative research and development agreements: NATO organizations; allied and friendly foreign countries” for “Cooperative research and development projects: allied countries” in item 2350a and added item 2350l.
Pub. L. 102–25, title VII, § 704(a)(9), Apr. 6, 1991, 105 Stat. 119, made clarifying amendment to directory language of Pub. L. 101–510, div. A, title XIV, § 1451(b)(2), Nov. 5, 1990, 104 Stat. 1693. See 1990 Amendment note below.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.