10 U.S. Code Subchapter I - ENERGY SECURITY ACTIVITIES
- § 2911 - Energy policy of the Department of Defense
- § 2912 - Availability and use of energy cost savings
- § 2913 - Energy savings contracts and activities
- § 2914 - Energy resiliency 11 So in original. Probably should be “resilience”. and conservation construction projects
- § 2915 - Facilities: use of renewable forms of energy and energy efficient products
- § 2916 - Sale of electricity from alternate energy and cogeneration production facilities
- § 2917 - Development of geothermal energy on military lands
- § 2918 - Fuel sources for heating systems; prohibition on converting certain heating facilities
- § 2919 - Department of Defense participation in programs for management of energy demand or reduction of energy usage during peak periods
2017—Pub. L. 115–91, div. B, title XXVIII, § 2831(b), Dec. 12, 2017, 131 Stat. 1857, which directed amendment of the analysis at the beginning of this chapter by adding item 2911 and striking out former item 2911 “Energy performance goals and master plan for the Department of Defense”, was executed in the analysis for this subchapter to reflect the probable intent of Congress.
2016—Pub. L. 114–328, div. B, title XXVIII, § 2805(a)(2), Dec. 23, 2016, 130 Stat. 2714, which directed amendment of the analysis at the beginning of this chapter by adding item 2914 and striking out former item 2914 “Energy conservation construction projects”, was executed in the analysis for this subchapter to reflect the probable intent of Congress.
2011—Pub. L. 111–383, div. B, title XXVIII, § 2832(c)(2), Jan. 7, 2011, 124 Stat. 4470, added items 2911 and 2915 and struck out former items 2911 “Energy performance goals and plan for Department of Defense” and 2915 “New construction: use of renewable forms of energy and energy efficient products”.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.