- Subpart A—General (§§ 3001 – 3151)
- Subpart B—Acquisition Planning (§§ 3201 – 3251)
- Subpart C—Contracting Methods and Contract Types (§§ 3301 – 3651)
- Subpart D—General Contracting Requirements (§§ 3701 – 3961)
- Subpart E—Special Categories of Contracting: Major Defense Acquisition Programs and Major Systems (§§ 4001 – 4121)
- Subpart F—Special Categories of Contracting: Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (§§ 4201 – 4451)
- Subpart G—Other Special Categories Of Contracting (§§ 4501 – 4571)
- Subpart H—Contract Management (§§ 4601 – 4751)
- Subpart I—Defense Industrial Base (§§ 4801 – 4881)
10 U.S. Code PART V— ACQUISITION
Effective Date of 2018 Amendment; Coordination of Amendments
“(a) Effective Dates.—
“(1)Parts i and ii.—
Parts I and II of this subtitle [probably means parts I (§ 801) and II (§§ 806–809) of subtitle A of title VIII of div. A of Pub. L. 115–232, see Tables for classification], and the redesignations and amendments made by such parts, shall take effect on February 1, 2019.
Part III of this subtitle [probably means part III (§§ 811–813) of subtitle A of title VIII of div. A of Pub. L. 115–232, see Tables for classification] shall take effect on the date of the enactment of this Act [Aug. 13, 2018].
“(b)Coordination of Amendments.—
The redesignations and amendments made by part II of this subtitle shall be executed before the amendments made by part I of this subtitle.
“(c)Rule for Certain Redesignations.—
In the case of a redesignation specified in part II of this subtitle (1) that is to be made to a section of subtitle B, C, or D of title 10, United States Code, for which the current section designation consists of a four-digit number and a letter, and (2) that is directed to be made by the addition of a specified number to the current section designation, the new section designation shall consist of a new four-digit number and the same letter, with the new four-digit number being the number that is the sum of the specified number and the four-digit number in the current section designation.”