- § 8761. Obsolete and other material: gift or sale to Boy Scouts of America, Naval Sea Cadet Corps and Young Marines of the Marine Corps League
- § 8761a. Uniform clothing: sale to Naval Sea Cadet Corps
- § 8761b. Authority to make grants for purposes of Naval Sea Cadet Corps
- § 8762. Excess clothing: sale for distribution to needy
- § 8763. Useless ordnance material: disposition of proceeds on sale
- § 8764. Devices and trophies: transfer to other agencies
- § 8765. Obsolete material and articles of historical interest: loan or gift
- § 8766. Loan or gift of articles to ships’ sponsors and donors
- § 8767. Equipment for instruction in seamanship: loan to military schools
10 U.S. Code Chapter 875 - DISPOSAL OF OBSOLETE OR SURPLUS MATERIAL
A prior chapter 875, consisting of section 9061, related to miscellaneous investigation requirements and other duties, prior to renumbering as chapter 949 of this title.
2018—Pub. L. 115–232, div. A, title VIII, § 807(e)(4), (f)(1), Aug. 13, 2018, 132 Stat. 1838, redesignated chapter 647 of this title as this chapter and items 7541 to 7547 as 8761 to 8767, respectively.