10 U.S. Code Chapter 1217 - MISCELLANEOUS RIGHTS AND BENEFITS
- § 12601. Compensation: Reserve on active duty accepting from any person
- § 12602. Members of Army National Guard of United States and Air National Guard of United States: credit for service as members of National Guard
- § 12603. Attendance at inactive-duty training assemblies: commercial travel at Federal supply schedule rates
- § 12604. Billeting in Department of Defense facilities: Reserves attending inactive-duty training
- § 12605. Presentation of United States flag: members transferred from an active status or discharged after completion of eligibility for retired pay
2000—Pub. L. 106–398, § 1 [[div. A], title VI, § 663(a)(2)], Oct. 30, 2000, 114 Stat. 1654, 1654A–168, added item 12604.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.