10 U.S. Code Chapter 1217 - MISCELLANEOUS RIGHTS AND BENEFITS
- § 12601 - Compensation: Reserve on active duty accepting from any person
- § 12602 - Members of Army National Guard of United States and Air National Guard of United States: credit for service as members of National Guard
- § 12603 - Attendance at inactive-duty training assemblies: commercial travel at Federal supply schedule rates
- § 12604 - Billeting in Department of Defense facilities: Reserves attending inactive-duty training
- § 12605 - Presentation of United States flag: members transferred from an active status or discharged after completion of eligibility for retired pay
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.