10 U.S. Code Chapter 1409 - CONTINUATION OF OFFICERS ON THE RESERVE ACTIVE-STATUS LIST AND SELECTIVE EARLY REMOVAL
- § 14701 - Selection of officers for continuation on the reserve active-status list
- § 14702 - Retention on reserve active-status list of certain officers in the grade of major, lieutenant colonel, colonel, or brigadier general
- § 14703 - Authority to retain chaplains and officers in medical specialties until specified age
- § 14704 - Selective early removal from the reserve active-status list
- § 14705 - Selective early retirement: reserve general and flag officers of the Navy and Marine Corps
- § 14706 - Computation of total years of service
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.