12 U.S. Code Subchapter XVI - CIVIL LIABILITY OF FEDERAL RESERVE AND MEMBER BANKS, SHAREHOLDERS, AND OFFICERS
- § 501 - Liability of Federal reserve or member bank for certifying check when amount of deposit was inadequate
- § 501a - Forfeiture of franchise of national banks for failure to comply with provisions of this chapter
- § 502 - Liability of shareholders of Federal reserve banks on contracts, etc.
- § 503 - Liability of directors and officers of member banks
- § 504 - Civil money penalty
- § 505 - Civil money penalty
- § 506 - Notice after separation from service