13 U.S. Code Subchapter II - OTHER PERSONS
- § 221 - Refusal or neglect to answer questions; false answers
- § 222 - Giving suggestions or information with intent to cause inaccurate enumeration of population
- § 223 - Refusal, by owners, proprietors, etc., to assist census employees
- § 224 - Failure to answer questions affecting companies, businesses, religious bodies, and other organizations; false answers
- § 225 - Applicability of penal provisions in certain cases
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.