14 U.S. Code § 2921 - Definitions
prev | next
In this subchapter, the following definitions apply:
(1) Child abuse and neglect.—
(2) Child development center employee.—
The term “child development center employee” means a civilian employee of the Coast Guard who is employed to work in a Coast Guard child development center without regard to whether the employee is paid from appropriated or nonappropriated funds.
(3) Coast guard child development center.—
The term “Coast Guard child development center” means a facility on Coast Guard property or on property under the jurisdiction of the commander of a Coast Guard unit at which child care services are provided for members of the Coast Guard.
(4) Competitive service position.—
(5) Family home daycare.—The term “family home daycare” means home-based child care services provided for a member of the Coast Guard by an individual who—
References in Text
Section 3 of the Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act, referred to in par. (1), is section 3 of Pub. L. 93–247, which is set out as a note under section 5101 of Title 42, The Public Health and Welfare.