15 U.S. Code § 4503. Deposit of remainder of excess amount into Treasury as indirect restitution

The amount that remains from the excess amount described in section 4502(c)[1] of this title after all disbursements have been made for a fiscal year under section 4502(d)[1] of this title shall be deposited by the Secretary of the Treasury into the general fund of the Treasury.

(Pub. L. 99–509, title III, § 3004, Oct. 21, 1986, 100 Stat. 1884.)
References in Text

Section 4502(c) and (d) of this title, referred to in text, was repealed by section 4502(e) of this title.

[1]  See References in Text note below.