15 U.S. Code § 77a - Short title
prev | next
Short Title of 2012 Amendment
“This Act [amending section 77c of this title] may be cited as the ‘Church Plan Investment Clarification Act’.”
“This title [enacting section 77d–1 of this title, amending sections 77d, 77r, 78c, 78l, and 78o of this title, and enacting provisions set out as notes under sections 77d, 77r, 78c, and 78l of this title] may be cited as the ‘Capital Raising Online While Deterring Fraud and Unethical Non-Disclosure Act of 2012’ or the ‘CROWDFUND Act’.”
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- Alaska Admin. Code Title 3 § 08.085 - 3 AAC 08.085 - Notice filings for offerings of investment company securities, face-amount certificate companies, and unit investment trusts
- 3 CCR 702-4 Series 4-1 - 3 CCR 702-4 Series 4-1 - LIFE, ACCIDENT AND HEALTH, Series 4-1 Life Insurance
- IL Admin. Code 83.420.APPENDIX A - Section 420.APPENDIX A - Schedule of Records and Periods of Retention
- IL Admin. Code 83.510.APPENDIX A - Section 510.APPENDIX A - Schedule of Records and Periods of Retention
- IL Admin. Code 83.615.APPENDIX A - Section 615.APPENDIX A - Schedule of Records and Periods of Retention
- Miss. Admin. Code. 1-14-2.04 - Rule 2.04 - Invest Mississippi Crowdfunding Simplified Registration Statement.
- Nev. Admin. Code § 688A.470 - 688A.470 - Provision of buyer’s guide and disclosure statement to applicant for annuity.
- 14 Va. Admin. Code § 5-250-190 - 14VAC5-250-190 - Exemption from subsection B of the Act of certain transactions involving the sale of subscription rights.
- 20 Va. Admin. Code § 5-300-40 - 20VAC5-300-40 - Regulations to govern the preservation of records of electric, gas and water utilities.
- Wis. Admin. Code Ins Sec. 2.07 - Ins 2.07 - Replacement of life insurance or annuity contracts; disclosure requirements