15 U.S. Code Part A - Commercial or Industrial Lease and Qualified Contract Guarantees
prev | next
- § 692 - Authority of Administration to guarantee payment of rentals by small business concerns under leases of commercial and industrial property
- § 693 - Powers of Administration respecting loans; liquidation of obligations through creation of new leases, execution of subleases, and assignments of leases
- § 694 - Repealed. Pub. L. 100–590, title I, § 111(b), Nov. 3, 1988, 102 Stat. 2995
- § 694–1 - Planning design or installation of pollution control facilities
- § 694–2 - Revolving fund for qualified contract guarantees; investment of idle funds
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.